Monday 29 March 2010

Free seeds!

I've been a bit swamped at work recently, so no free time to play with the blog. Lining up exciting posts on almost-perfect pastry, more rudimentary sewing, misshapen crockery and there would be a cardamom brioche one too if it hadn't turned out like a lump of lead...

In the meantime, just wanted to point you in the direction of this offer from the BBC:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/digin/apply_for_seeds/

Put down your name and address and they'll send you mixed salad, courgette, french bean, basil and carrot seeds with a booklet on how to grow them. For free!!!

We have outside space for the first time in years in our new flat, and I am eager to get some soil and seedlings up on the terrace, so perfect easy way for me to get back into growing. I can't wait...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, fun! If only we had outside space. But I have some seeds I can add to the donation if you want?

    ReplyDelete